неділю, 7 вересня 2014 р.

My First Lesson of Vocaubulary of Modern English

Today I am a second-year student in Ostroh Acadamy. It’s as clear as a day that our department has some subjects which are connected directly. Vocabulary Learning is a classic example of such subjects. It seemed that Vocabulary Learning could cause considerable difficulties as its main goal is to enrich our vocabulary. But during the class I reached the point where I understood that making a real effort can help me. Besides, I was impressed by our teacher and didn't think about having a narrow escape. I haven’t noticed strong accent while the teacher was speaking. She made it clear that such main concerns as speaking, pronunciation can be overcomed. That’s why we have to work hard.



In my opinion, everyone faced the prospect that VL can definitely improve our English skills. It goes without saying, we were given the brief summary of the course, explanation of the rating system as well. The first class was entirely different from others. I’ve never done such thing as poster in five minutes before. Our subgroup was in utter chaos at the beginning, but we didn’t take offence. Instead we did really good poster about how we love Ukraine together. This kind of team work with familiar faces showed how important is knowledge of English. It can help us to tell people about situation in our country especially now, when there is strong criticism about events in the east of UK. Describing how and why we love UK, we reach a conclusion that it doesn’t matter what language you study, what matters is the language you think in. Also, we noted our wishes and expectations. I’m not entirely sure that they’ll happen, but I’ll do my best anyway.
I hope the next classes will be as interesting and absorbing as the previous one.

1 коментар:

  1. So far, so good. It seems that our first class of Vocabulary was a few years ago. It bears in my mind for a long period of time, as it was a classic example of one of the best lessons. With a help of teacher we had an insight into our schedule of working on this class.

    ВідповістиВидалити