середу, 22 квітня 2015 р.

Connections

After passing all exams, I decided to take my time and recharge my batteries after hard studying. I made up a decision to lazy around und undergo the charming atmosphere of my town.  As it turned out it wasn’t just a walk for me. This story took place in the park in my native town. Not far away from me there were a girl and a boy. Let me name them Sophie and Andrew. Sophie was a pretty girl with long sleek auburn hair, round face with freckles and lovely complexion. As for me she bore a striking resemblance to famous actress Rachel Weisz. Andrew also looked as handsome and portly gentleman with dark hair and broad shoulders. Their things were going badly wrong.
They were continuing this argue, accusing each other in behaving indifferent, hurting each other feelings. It appeared to me that it was their last conversation, but it fell out that their conversation went on another way.
This conversation helped me to understand that if you hold somebody dear, you shouldn’t split up right away. The thing is that we have to pluck up the courage, be patient and help each other as we all make mistakes. What’s more important that we have to appreciate such people in our life.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар